Update as of May 2020: For hygiene reasons, we regret that we cannot accept any returns, exchanges, or refunds at this time on product sales. All sales will be final due to COVID19 until further notice. All Apparel sales are final.
- The Returns Policy below applies only to Online Retail Customers buying on bryghtenup.com
- If you are a Retail Customer who purchased a Bryght product from a website or physical location that is not bryghtenup.com, please contact the spa or website from which you purchased the product. Each spa and website has its own return policy.
- If you are a Bryght Babe (a spa with an existing wholesale Bryght account) with questions about returning products you ordered from Bryght, please contact us.
We go all out to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase of Bryght products. However, we understand that sometimes a return must be made, and we aim to ensure the process is as easy and hassle-free for our customers as possible. We will gladly exchange your unopened and unused item within 15 days of receipt. If you wish to return your purchase for a refund, a 50% re-stocking fee will be held.
Grab a Return Authorization
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Order Number with the name of the product(s) you wish to return. You can find your Order Number in your Order Confirmation email.
- Your return request will be processed by our team who will provide further instructions, including how to ship the product(s) to Bryght.
Please note: you will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with sending your returned product(s) to Bryght. We strongly recommend that you obtain tracking information for your package.
All returns are to be made with a Return Authorization which must be obtained prior to sending your order back. Simply contact us via email@example.com for your Return Authorization. Include “Return Authorization” in the subject line as well as your order number. In your email please state whether you would like a return or exchange and briefly, the reason why.
Guidelines for Returns & Exchanges:
For damaged items: If your order arrives damaged, please take photos of the shipping box as well as the damaged products so we can initiate a claim. Please DO NOT dispose of the damaged items or shipping box as the mail carriers will require proof of the damage. Once we receive these images we will begin the claims process and get your items replaced for you.
For returns and exchanges: All packaging must be unopened and unused. Once the product packaging is opened, unfortunately, it can no longer be returned. Shipping charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for shipping charges on returns.
Returns are not accepted on wholesale orders.
Bryght reserves the right to request the reasonable opportunity to inspect the product(s) in question once returned. Bryght reserves the right to refuse or deny a return request or refund at any time, at our discretion.
Bryght is not responsible for shipping delays that are beyond its control. If your package does not arrive within the time frame specified above, please contact us with your order number