Buy 2 Treat Gels as a bundle and save $$$!
Treat and prevent hyperpigmentation with this all-natural brightening gel. Correct uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation, discoloration and diminish the appearance of dark spots.
- Safe for all skin types and can be used anywhere on the body, including intimate and sensitive areas without disturbing the natural ph. Safe for all skin types and shades
- Our plant-based Treat Gel will enhance overall skin radiance without the risk of over lightening. For best results use after Bryght Prep Cleanser, designed to work synergistically together for optimal brightening results.
- All natural, cruelty-free vegan ingredients that contain no: silicones, parabens, hydroquinone, mercury, fragrance, kojic acid, colorants.
- Containing all-natural: sunflower oil, lactic acid, vitamin c + e, cucumber extract, Indian gooseberry extract, argan oil, aloe vera, licorice extract, cucumber extract, bearberry leaf extract, mulberry extract, lemon extract, arnica Montana flower extract
Size: 1 oz / 29.57ml
*retail only product
Apply a small amount of product and work into the area using circular motions, allowing the product to completely absorb. A warming/tingling sensation may be felt. avoid getting the area wet for at least two hours as the product will remain effective once absorbed.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice: A skin-conditioning agent that offers anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant, and soothing properties.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil: Very high in vitamin E to keep skin hydrated
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol: A whitening agent that has been found to have the ability to inhibit tyrosinase activity
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane: A chemical sunscreen agent that provides proper UVA protection (only for a few hours)
- Lactic Acid: AHA To treat hyperpigmentation, age spots and improve uneven skin tone.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C): A stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an antioxidant and is potentially effective for brightening an uneven skin tone.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and skin-conditioning properties reduce excess oil.
- Emblica Phyllanthus (Indian Gooseberry) Extract: Contains very high amounts of Vitamin C, or Ascorbic Acid, a powerful antioxidant known to reduce wrinkles, suppress pigmentation and help skin retain its natural moisture.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil: An oil rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E, and other vital nutrients. In skincare products, it nourishes, protects elasticity, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C): A soluble derivative of vitamin C, which is non-irritating and more stable than pure vitamin C, which means it is well suited for extra sensitive skin.
- Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract: Bearberry extract (Latin name Arctostaphylos uva ursi) has antioxidant properties, and is known to have skin-brightening properties.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract: Antioxidant, skin-conditioning agent - humectant, Licorice is a soothing and healing extract used to treat sensitive, irritated or inflamed skin. It also helps to reduce the appearance of age spots and discoloration as a natural skin lightener.
- Morus Alba (Mulberry) Extract: Has antioxidant properties, but its main benefit for skin has to do with calming signs of irritation along with its potential to fade the look of discolorations and uneven skin tone.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract: high levels of natural antioxidants, particularly Vitamin C. Research has shown the association between application of Vitamin C and the protection of skin from potential UV damage, as well as its ability to help lighten discoloration.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract: It is used for its astringent, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Arnica stimulates circulation, speeding up skin healing and easing the pain of inflammation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E: Is a specific form of vitamin E that's often found in skincare products. known for its antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help to protect your body from damaging compounds called free radicals